Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tupperware Women of Confidence

Last year, Tupperware Philippines launched the Search for the Ten Women of Confidence.   Tupperware received nominations from all over the Philippines.  The only qualification was that the nominee must be an example of confidence in her own chosen field of endeavor.

I kept of forgetting to send my nomination via email. Then I saw on their Facebook Page that the nomination was extended, so I submitted on the last day and nominated my sister, Gracie.

Tupperware later on emailed me that my nominee was chosen for the Top 12 and voting for the Top 10 would be based on the most number of likes.  So I rallied, hard, for my friends to vote for her everyday.  A lot ignored me when I rallied for her, but despite my being ignored, my sister still got in the Top Ten. (Partida yun ah!)

Practicing her smile for the awarding ceremony
The event was capped with a Magazine feature of the Ten Women of Confidence at Celebrity Living Magazine (December 2012 issue), a Video Shoot to be used as an ad for Tupperware's Ten Women of Confidence and a simple awarding ceremony at Sweet Bella in Glorietta 5.  

Each winner brought home a copy of the video
in this cute personalized flash disk
We had lunch first ( a long, long wait, since there were still latecomers.  Women of confidence nga, but necessarily early birds.)

Siyempre kelangan picture-an ang food!
Yumminess! Macaroons!
Sweet sweet creations from Sweet Bella
With Tupperware GM and Bianca
With the other winners
Hmmm... Ate ko yan!!!

That's my sister in the video with her world-famous dimples
The Ten Women of Confidence with Bianca Valerio
Funny, until now, my sister still doesn't know what I put in my entry form for Tupperware. I'll just keep her guessing. Hahahaha!!!!

This was taken from Maurice Arcache's February 20, 2013 Article from the Philippine Daily Inquirer:

" As a tribute to empowered women, Tupperware Brands Philippines held the awarding ceremonies of its Search for 10 Women of Confidence at Sweet Bella Cafe in Greenbelt 5.

The 10 women-honorees were chosen for "having brought positive change in the lives of others through their inspiring life stories."

...

"Through the Chain of Confidence campaign, which is just the first of our many efforts to empower women, we hope to inspire and help them achieve their full potential so they can in turn make a difference in society."

...

Chain of Confidence ambassador Bianca Valerio said, "If there's something we should learn from this experience, is that we all have different stories and we have something to learn from one another, and all deserve to be stars in our own time.  Congratulations to all our Women of Confidence.  Be proud of yourselves and continue spreading positivity to other people."

(Sayang, walang picture and names of winners sa internet.  Sa print, meron eh.)

Check out another article featuring these amazing women from Malaya.com.ph.