Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sossy Kami: Lagi Kaming Kumakain sa Labas

That's my Mamsie and Pamsie
I am very lucky to have the best family ever!!!  We may have our ups and downs, but still, I know they will always be there for me.  That's why, now that I have my own family now, I try to instill in my kid all the values I've learned from my family (Parents and siblings included).  And one of the most important things in a family is to always remember that love.

We don't fit inside the kitchen anymore
so we eat in the garden or in the garage instead
Every weekend, ever since we siblings moved out to our own houses, we make it a point to gather and at least have lunch together.  Lagi kaming kumakain sa labas... ng bahay!!!

Kainan na!!!
Food Attack!
Now that we (my sister and brother) have children of our own, we make sure to remind our kids the value of family and spending every possible moment with each other.

Ito ang simpleng buhay... Ang saya!

No comments: