Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dumbledore was Gay

Hmmm... I only read about it today. And gosh, if this were true, the article came out eons ago... 2007!

"Harry Potter author JK Rowling has revealed that one of her characters, Hogwarts school headmaster Albus Dumbledore, is gay.

She took audience questions and was asked if Dumbledore found "true love".

"Dumbledore is gay," she said, adding he was smitten with rival Gellert Grindelwald, who he beat in a battle between good and bad wizards long ago.

The audience gasped, then applauded.  "I would have told you earlier if I knew it would make you so happy," she said.

"Falling in love can blind us to an extent," she added, saying Dumbledore was "horribly, terribly let down" and his love for Grindelwald was his "great tragedy"."


Huli na ako sa balita!

Photo credit: www.fanpop.com
So, I started reading the Harry Potter series again.  This is I think my 6th time to read the Sorceror's Stone.  

I was looking for clues to check if J.K. Rowling was really telling the truth and here's what I got in the first book: First, Emerald and Purple and naging outfits dun ni Prof. Albus.  Second, in that Chapter on Christmas day, it was mentioned that they all had fun during the feast and that "Dumbledore traded his hat with a flowered bonnet."

Hmmm... Bakit si Mayor Lito Atienza or si Kuya Kim laging naka flowery-flowery eh hindi naman malambot?

Oh but why do I care? It's not caring really, it's just that I'm a very curious George and I like checking out things for myself just to prove or dispute a fact or thing.  And ayaw kong nahuhuli sa balita. Hmph!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity for your post is just excellent and that i could think you're a professional on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to clutch your feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thank you one million and please carry on the rewarding work.

My web site - 24option