Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Birthday Wish



My little boy just celebrated his birthday recently.

When he woke up, his daddy and I sang to him.  And I told him, it's your birthday today.  He said, "talaga?"

Later, while playing, he told me that he didn't want a party.  Kasi he wants to be a carpenter.  I told him that his daddy and I will support him if that's what he wants to be when he grows up.  "Ok lang maging carpenter," I said.

Later, when he was blowing his cake, we asked him to make a wish and he said hurriedly in a hushed voice, "sana maging carpenter ako."

Hahahahahaa!!!!

Yun pala yun, kaya ayaw nyang magparty. Kasi yun ang birthday wish niya. hehehehee.

Babies. They are soooo lovable!


love you forever!

No comments: