Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Batatoinks

Kids grow up so fast.  But no matter how fast they grow up, parents would still look at them like babies (they way my parents look at me and my sister and brother).

And kids are sooooooo cute. Ang banat nila, walang katapat.

Here's one from my kid:

Yesterday on the phone...

Me: Hi baby, how are you?
B: I'm fime, uh, fine...
Me: What are you doing?
B: I'm watching. Ay, mali pala. I'm lie downing.

Bwahaahahaahahhaah!!!!

Here's another years ago.

(I just got out of the bathroom, newly bathed and wearing a green, flowery "daster")

B: Hi mom.
Me: Hi babe.
B: Si Princess Fiona ka ba?
Me: (Grrrrr...) Sinong Princess Fiona? Yung ogre or yung princess na talaga?
B: Ahhhh... (smiling that super sweet smile, but the pause was too long...) Yung princess talaga.

(Nag-isip pa!!!)


photo credit: kamangalimbani.blogspot.com 

No comments: