Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pay Less with Payless

Last December, I was seeing signs of tear and tear (not wear and tear - dahil di pa naman sila masyadong gamit) on two pairs of shoes that I bought from Zalora.  They weren't sulit, I tell you.  So I told myself, I need to buy a replacement soon, in case I accidentally leave behind the soles of my shoes while walking along Taft Ave.
 
Malls offer big inventory sales usually after the holidays, until the second week of January. It's a good time to shop for yourself, you know.

Then I passed by a mall on my way home, and saw that there was a sale on Payless.  I have never bought anything from there since I didn't like their shoe designs and their price.  I've only gone inside Payless twice in my lifetime.  Third time was the other day, when there was a big "SALE" sign outside. 

First thing I saw was this cute black stiletto from Fioni Night, which was originally priced at P1250.00. It was on sale then for P300.00! Siyempre, bumili agad ako!



The material is satin and synthetic leather. It's 3 inches, me thinks.

Then, there's another pair that caught my eye from Lower East Side.  Originally priced at P995.00, it was on sale for P470 or something. It's made of synthetic leather, and it's comfortable enough for walking (and it's not flat!!!)






These are my New Year's gift for myself since I didn't buy anything for me last Christmas. Now you know that I rarely buy items for myself unless they're on a BIG sale.
 
Hay, ang sarap ng sale. (Kuripot talaga. heheheh)




I think (think ha, not know) Payless is on nationwide sale until January 12, 2014 (just like the other malls).

2 comments:

Rae said...

Tamang-tama, kakapigtas lang kahapon nung sandals ko na ganyan, and I only keep one formal shoes at a time. Baka dalawahin ko na, sobrang na-stress ako dahil may pupuntahan ako sa sunday.

Bili ako isang black at isang beige.

jakie and the beadstalk said...

Awwwww, ang hirap pa naman pag napipigtas, tapos favorite pair, hindi na marepair...

Gusto ko pa ngang bumili, kasi pag -sale lang naman ako nakakabili eh. Hehehe! sayang kasi pag regular-priced. :P

The best ang black ang beige, kasi pwede isuot anytime.

Thanks!