Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fan of Stuart Woods

I started reading Stuart Woods' novels about three years ago. It was my Papa who first bought a copy of his books home. 

Pareng Stuart has series of different characters:

Stone Barrington
Holly Barker
Ed Eagle
Rick Barron
Will Lee

New York DeadOrchid BeachRun Before The WindSanta Fe RulesThe Prince of Beverly...

For readers who like to imagine what would happen to the characters they read about like me, then the series would be perfect for you.

Stuart Woods also has individual stories- meaning, they aren't series.

I haven't read these two yet.

ChiefsUnder the Lake

I also have yet to read his two non-fiction words.

Blue Water, Green...A Romantic's Guide...


To date, I have read 54 out his 58 or so books. (Pictures inset)

So one time, I emailed him to let him know that he has fans in the Philippines. And you know what, he replied!!!

Here's a screenshot of it:



His books are mysteries, sometimes thrillers, involving law and crime, with occasional sexy scenes and never lacking witty comments. 

Check out his books here to get his checklist.
 
Credit: All Photos of book coveres were taken from www.stuartwoods.com

No comments: