Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Make-Up Forever Lipstick Review

Sobrang nice na Prize!!!

Blogger Kira Ramirez gave me beauty goodies. Thank you Ms. Kira!   One of my favorites is the Make-Up Forever Liptick (Rouge Artist Natural in N46). 

I really love the design of the tube.  The bold/silver color really makes a classy look.




Background, the novel that I'm currently reading
The lipstick looks like its bold red.  But upon application, it's not so bold after all if you just apply it once.


Without lipstick

here's one application
with two applications

For a more fun look, I tried to apply a coat of Clinique's Honey Nut after an application and here's how it looks:

with a layer of Clinique Honey Nut
 
What do I think about this lipstick?

It's expensive, I can't afford to shell out moolah for this.

BUT, I like that the shade blends well on my skin tone...

It doesn't last as long.  Upon application, a few hours and it's gone and it smudges on mugs, cups, my skin, my shirt.  (What was I expecting, it did not claim that it's for long lasting!)

Fourth, I really  love the design of the lipstick tube. I think it's so classy.

This lipstick is available in all Make-Up Forever boutiques at Bonifacio High Street and Shangri-la Mall

Price: P1,280.00 ( Told yah, it's expensive)