Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wall- E

It's Christmas Season and it's the season of parties and merry making!   

Endless buffets, parties and gift-giving await each fortunate individual this season.  I am lucky to belong to an office that will be having a party with a theme of "White Christmas with cartoon characters/super heroes/anime/super villains."

During the party, there will be a prize for the best in costume.  I decided to be dressed as Wall-E, since our wing luckily drew from  the ballot "the disney cartoon character theme."  

I just don't know if I will be able to do my own Wall- E costume as this one:
cute wall-E wannabe, right?

I just have this one teeny weeny concern: How am I supposed to eat, or sit down while wearing this costume?   I'll let you know after December 21.   I'll post pics too of me and my Wall-E.

Wish me luck! 



photo courtesy of:
http://www.google.com.ph/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.alyssaarmstrong.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/halloween.jpg&sa=X&ei=xzzLTrbGF-meiAeMjc25Dg&ved=0CAwQ8wc4qwE&usg=AFQjCNFamORgCJKuh1ROxfOQhfOIy1FnDw

















No comments: