Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

What My 30-minute Lunch Break Yielded

Instead of  having my lunch on lunchbreak which is only 30-minutes short (not 30-minutes long kasi maikli lang), I took a quick bite around 11 - gobbled it up in about 5 minutes, just so I could go check out the sale at Robinson's Ermita.

My sister-in-law, who's also my officemate, asked if we could just take a peep at Marks and Spencer. She went ahead of me, while I waited at the entrance of the shop since I am not a fan of M&S. I went to its side entrance just to tell my sis-in-law that I'll be crossing over to Nine West and it turned out she was looking for me with a frantic look on her face. She said, "Ate, may sale!!"

And I saw a pretty pair of shoes.


And like Cinderella, I tried it on.  AND IT FIT!!!! While it's for sale, I knew in my heart that it would still be out of my budget. Yet when I turned to see the price, I was given hope that maybe I can somehow afford it - but still not part of my budget.  It was 65% off so from P2,450.00, it's now P980.00.

But wait, there's more! (Parang Home TV Shopping) There's additional 20% discount for it.  I was literally drooling, but still doing math in my head (ang budget, and budget, ang budget).


 So, in short, binili ko na din. When I paid to the cashier, the final price is P784.00.  Not bad diba?



What I love most about are the heels and the sole.  I like the thick chunky heels because they're not too high yet since they're chunky, they can support my humongous legs/thigh/buttocks/whole body na nga lang! The insoles are soft too.



This one is size 6 (European size I think). When we left, there's still a size 4, 5, 7 and 7 1/2 for this style. And there still other styles, with some sizes available for each style.



Quota na ako ng shoes for the year! Good thing, our lunch break is only 30-minutes short, otherwise, I'd be leaving Robinson's with an empty wallet (but I think, with an even bigger smile on my face!). Happy!

No comments: