Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

An Open Letter to Tupperware Brands Philippines


Tupperware Brands
Photo credit: www.tupperwarebrands.ph

Dear Tupperware Brands Philippines,

I would like to thank you for the rare opportunity for being chosen as one of this year's Tupperware Women of Confidence. This is not only a great privilege, but the status is a humbling experience for me - humbling in the sense that I have neglected to appreciate how people have looked up to me because of my confidence story.

Thank you for making sure that Nanay Remie, Dollu and I were well-fed all the time. Thank you for the beautiful flowers. It was my first time to receive flowers like those (Swear!).  Thank you for the nice hotel accommodation. Thank you for making sure that we got home safely by ensuring that we have transportation fare. Thank you for the massage.  It was my first time to have a massage in a hotel since it's more expensive that the usual spas or salons. Thank you for the plaque, it's so beautiful. Thank you for the bag. This may seem over-reacting to you, but honest, I don't buy Aranaz bags because they're expensive. And you gave me one!!! It's a dream come true!

Thank you for the Tupperware products that I have already distributed among my family and friends since they ransacked my bag as soon as I got home. (They were more excited than me for my stories about the two-day stay). Of course, I left some for my personal use. Thank you for having a great staff who made me (us) feel so welcome and appreciated. Much thanks to Ms. Rina, who even ensured that we were "busog" in the evening until she left for home. I thank Kit and Ms. May (and the guys who brought our bags down) who accompanied us downstairs to get us a taxi. It was a simple thought, but very meaningful. Thank you, Ms. Patty, for always reminding me how to smile during the video shoot.
 
Thank you for the photo shoot and the video shoot. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience (and another dream-come-true. I felt so sosyal and so artista. My kid was so surprised and happy (giddy too) when he saw me all made-up. He said I looked like a princess. Now isn't that something to be really happy for!?
 
Thank you for the Confidence Building Workshop. I learned a lot from it. I would have wished it were longer, but I don't think I would remember everything taught to us anyway, if the workshop were longer. It was, indeed, very helpful. (See, I'm trying to sit down properly, while I'm typing this: one leg sort of crossed/behind the other leg, and I'm having cramps already). 
 
You have made me realize that I can reach out to more women (and hopefully, men) out there who need a little boost in their confidence, and this will be my personal agenda in the days to come. I am just an ordinary person doing what I usually do with my life, but you made me feel like this big inspiration to others.
 
It has been a great privilege to be part of your life-changin activity of aiming to help more women to achieve confidence. God bless you all.

Sincerely,


 me


P.S.

Thank you for the GCs.  The people of Leyte benefited from them.

 

2 comments:

blahblahblogchef said...

congrats atty ja!!!
post the pics na. i miss you soooo much!

jaja said...

Thanks din! Kinareer mo din ang pag vovote at paglalobby para may bumoto sa akin. heheheh! I wont go to Tagaytay na lang kasi you're not there pala eh. Namimiss na din kita.