Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NU Cheerdance Champs





Last Saturday, I was so lucky to be given a chance to attend Foton's Big Show 2013 at the World Trade Center, which I blogged about here.

Thank you Nuffnang and Foton, for choosing me as one of the 11 winners of GC's from Foton (Sayang, I didn't win the Ipad Mini) but still, I'm blessed.

Anyways, when the doors were opened officially declaring the start of the event, who would welcome the guests but the NU Cheerdancers who were the recent champions in the recent UAAP Cheerdance Competition.  And some of them were my former students!!  And what's nice is that they performed at a very close distance!!! It's such a visual treat to watch them! And I'm so proud too!

So, I made sure I took a video of them and I had a picture with them (Kahit blurred!).

With the cheerdance stars!

Ang lapit diba?
                                     

I would have wanted to upload the other video - their complete performance, but Blogger won't allow me to upload it. Hayyy...

No comments: