Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

“I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal”

I was asked to answer this:


“How can you be body beautiful at any age with Wacoal?”


For some, this may be very hard to answer but since I have a long love-affair with Wacoal, I have a ready answer:

Whatever your shape is, you are beautiful.  But Wacoal makes it more beautiful.  So for me, Wacoal makes my body more beautiful because in my fast-paced lifestyle and ever-stressful jobs (with an 's', as in plural), Wacoal makes sure that my sensitive body part is supported and that my shape is not compromised.

For women in the 30's bracket (that's where I belong), intimate apparels are essential not only for one's well-being but also to ensure that one looks good no matter where they may be - at home, at work, engaging in sports and what-have-you's.

And this is my dream piece for now:

IB 5662
Php 1,100.00
http://www.wacoal.ph
Love the color, love the shape, love the everythin'! lol

http://www.wacoal.ph

No comments: