Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Clouds Part II

So, there was I, taking pictures of the clouds while on the plane. (Please see my previous post here. When I got home, I tried tinkering with the pictures, using only Windows Photo Gallery (haha) and Microsoft Paint (for my signature on the photos).

And here are my experiments! (Note: I only adjusted the brightness, contrast, tint, saturation and color. Some photos I cropped to emphasize the parts I like.  Hope you like them.)
















colors were inverted thru Paint
I know, I know, it's very amateurish, but they're not so bad for a point-and-shoot camera, right? And don't they remind you to look up and check out the sky right now and see for yourself their "often overlooked" beauty?

2 comments:

chazenliberty said...

you're a pro atty ja!

jakie and the beadstalk said...

hahaha. thanks chascents!!! you love me, that's whY!