Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

More Typos So Early in the Morning


Mornings: the perfect time to get acquainted with the latest events and "chikas". 

It's bad to read about bad news so early in the morning, but what's even worse is the numerous typo errors on the page that one is reading. I'm not saying I've got perfect grammar. But Yahoo! Philippines should because it's got its own staff to edit and copyread its posts.

This morning, this is what I noticed in one post by Yahoo! Philippines:

"Blakdyak used to be a popular. (Screengrab from TV Patrol)"

So, Blakdyak used to be a popular screengrab from TV Patrol. I thought he was a real person. Screengrab lang pala sya.


Here's another one this morning:

"4. The sun is combines two representations"

This is so glaring, I don't know why nobody from Yahoo! PH noticed. Why, oh why?  Hayyy!!!!



Good thing, I had a hearty breakfast this morning so these two didn't dampen my already gloomy mood.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I think yahoo is notorious for errors like that.

Unknown said...

Haha, I think yahoo is notorious for errors like that.

Anonymous said...

hahah. Minsan binabasa ko lang yung Yahoo to check for errors, para mapractice ang English ko.