Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Book Review: Broken Hart by Ella Fox



Photo credit: goodreads.com

The first in the series...

A typical story - Girl meets a guy who's rich, hot, and handsome. They have great sexual chemistry. Girl falls in love, guy doesn't realize that he's in love with her too. He tells her he can't commit, not even with her.  Girl discovers that guy is like that because of his haunting childhood.  Will the girl be able to make the guy realize that he has more to offer than what he is offering?  Will he realize that he is capable of commitment?  Will it be a happy ending?

I find the story okay... I like the writing style, it's light and readable. Too much sex scenes though. The dialogues are not quotable quotes. They're too long that they eventually become boring. Do people really say that much?

And another point: when Sabrina dresses up, the description there focuses more on the brands she's wearing not the clothes/shoes. I spray on J'adore... I wear my Jimmy Choos... What's this? A running advertisement?

I gave it two smileys because it's so predictable.  It's something to pass the time away, but it wouldn't really make your brains work.  I gave this two smileys in my Goodreads review.  Perhaps, I  can give additional 1/2 smileys? But how do I do that? Hahaha, just kidding.

☺☺
 

No comments: