What can you do with P150.00?
Visit Manila Zoo and Kinder Zoo!
My sister got vouchers through Ensogo for a visit to Kinder Zoo at Manila Zoo. For only P96.00, a voucher includes entrance to Kinder Zoo plus two activities. Choose from the following: swimming (unlimited), kiddie zipline, wall climbing, bird feeding, horse back riding and butterfly catching.
But to enter Kinder Zoo, you have to pay the entrance fee for Manila Zoo first, which is P40.00 for adults and kids above 3 ft., or P20.00 for Manila Residents (this was excluded in the voucher). For senior citizens, entrance to Manila Zoo is free.
If you weren't able to get those vouchers online, then you can go there directly. Entrance fee is P100 (20% off for senior citizens) and every activity is P50.00. I think they have a promo, that is, for P250.00 per person, that's unlimited activities for a day.
Kinder Zoo (again, located inside Manila Zoo) allows visitors to interact with the animals sans cages (except for some birds). And you know what I like about this, the animals look healthy. Their feathers/fur are shiny and clean.
|This is my kid's favorite.|
|Feeding the cute cockatoo|
|Kuya is sooo brave. |
But he said the one on the right was too heavy,
|The little kid behind is a bit excited to touch the feathers of the Toucan|
|Makes me wanna sing the theme song of "Rio"|
|Horse back riding - the space is too little though. |
The ride is probably only 10 minutes.
|But still, it's more than enough for my kid|
|Kiddie Zipline. Weeee!!!!|
|Birds' name - KALAW.I thought at first they were statues.|
Then I saw one walking around, following a caretaker. Haha!
|Another activity - swimming!|
|Tortoise. Don't sit on them though. More of them behind the kids.|
|Waaaaahhhh!!!! The kid said, "Ugh, stinky mommy!"|
|I didn't realize that a monkey's fur was really soft|
|"Mom, it's you! You came back!!!"|
1. Bring extra sets of clothes (sets, means more than two)
2. Bring baon! you can have a picnic inside. (walang corkage hehe)
3. Bring wet wipes... You will be holding lots of animals and well, you'll be eating later, so, need I explain?
4. Be ready for anything! You're visiting this for your kid/s so make sure they enjoy, within bounds of course, and they learn the importance of nature, and man's relationship with animals.
5. We didn't know that there's a swimming pool inside. Good thing, I'm a Girl Scout, and I had an extra set of clothes for the little boy. So, sugod sa lublob!!! If your kid opts to go swimming, bring a towel and alcohol and soap. The water's not... so... err...blue! But heck, if your kid digs it, go ahead, let him/her have fun! As the caretaker goes, "Wala silang trunks? Ok lang naka-brief."
|Now, that's what you call proper swimming attire!|