Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Why Sun Cellular Plan 600 and Plan 999 is The Good Choice in Postpaid?

Before my husband and I got married, he was assigned in a far-flung place, a good 15-hours' ride from Manila.  Cell signal was terrible, that he literally has to climb a water tank just to talk to me on the phone.     Good thing, I have been a Sun postpaid subscriber since 2002, we really maximized Sun's Unli call during that time.  

In all honesty, if not for Sun's unlimited offerings, the first of its kind in the telcom business, I think my husband (then boyfriend) and I would have had great trouble and probably would not have been able to maintain our long-distance relationship for years. 


Just last March, I renewed my Sun postpaid line and got an Alcatel One Touch Android Phone and Alcatel tablet. How's that for Plan 600!!! 

Sun offers a wide flexibility in your plan.  Here are your options for Plan 600 I got from Sun's website.

Plan 600  
You may choose from the following Profiles:

Call & Text Unlimited
Get the following:
  • Unlimited Calls & Texts*
  • P250 Consumable** (except International/Domestic Operator-assisted calls)
  • 350 FREE SMS to other networks
Text Unlimited
Get the following:
  • Unlimited Texts*
  • P450 Consumable** (except International/Domestic Operator-assisted calls)
  • 350 FREE SMS to other networks
Fully Consumable
Get the following:
  • P600 Consumable** (except International/Domestic Operator-assisted calls)
  • 350 FREE SMS to ALL networks
* Local Sun-to-Sun Calls and/or Texts only.
** Consumable may be used for the following:
  • Sun Cellular calls to other networks – including NDD & IDD
  • Sun - to - Sun MMS
  • SMS2Email

And now, Plan 600 and 999 have new phone offerings - the slimmest phones from Alcatel!  I wish I waited for another month before renewing my subscription so that I could have availed the new Alacatel Idol


On the other hand, for plan 999, get the following:


Text Unlimited
  • Unlimited Mobile Internet
  • Unlimited Texts to Sun
  • 4 Hours Calls to Sun 

And choose from the following free phones and gadget:
   1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus Samsung Galaxy Y Phone
   2. Samsung Galaxy Grand
   3. LG L7
   4. HTC Desire X

That's great savings and maximum compatibility with your cellphone usage.

Convinced? Then visit the nearest Sun Shop now!

No comments: