Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Birthday Blues

I'm supposed to "feel elated or gassy, or somewhere between that zone" but I'm not.
 
I'm at work on my birthday, and my sister's birthday, and I'm broke because everything is set aside for bills and stuff. And it's enrollment soon.
 
So...there...
 
But then again, if I count all the blessings I have been given, I don't have any right to feel depressed at all.
 
Lord, thank you for the gift life. Thank you for my wonderful husband and super sweet son. Thank you for my family. Thank you for my parents who decided to have another child 37 years ago.  Thank you for my friends, my work(s), and thank you for always letting me know that You are watching over me and all my loved ones.  Thank you that I have my sister with whom I have been celebrating the same birthday for the past 36 years.
 
I'm sorry for feeling so sad this morning. I promise to enjoy this special day you gave me.



 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Sometimes, there's really those (birth) days. I'm feeling sad this morning too.

jakieandthebeadstalk said...

Uy thank you! Oo nga eh. Im much better na, now that the day has passed. I hope you feel much better na. Have a great weekend.

chazenliberty said...

Happy birthday atty ja!

jaja said...

thanks tsasinmi