Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dreams and Waking Up Tired

I'm a dreamer, literally and figuratively.


At night, I have these dreams that seem real. I usually remember them when I wake up in the morning. There are time that  I can repeat the dreams in my mind (that I've just dreamed about) and "control" them. Ever experienced that? I don't think I'm explaining myself well here, but I'm really trying. After a long mix of dreams, I wake up tired, as if I hadn't slept at all. And sometimes, it's so hard to get my sleep back!

Anyways, last night I dreamt of Papa. In my dream, he has already passed on but I somehow discovered how to continue talking with him. I was really, really happy! There's like an air bubble hovering in the air when we communicate and so as not to appear like a lunatic (since I'm talking to air), I would pretend to use the phone while talking to him. He told me things about his cases and other unfinished business. He gave me a phone number (which I forgot) and mentioned names (which I forgot too- and I just said, I remember my dreams).  Then I lost contact with him, and somebody else was talking in the air bubble. Then I woke up. Tired.

Anybody got some idea what this is? I don't want to think I'm losing my marbles or that I'm psychic. Do I have a sleep/sleeping disorder? Maybe I'm not resting well, or maybe I'm thinking/ worrying about a LOT of things. It's been going on for years now.

Some are exciting dreams though. Some are frightening. Some are really beautiful. But I still feel tired after waking up.  At least I wake up, diba?

No comments: