Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Monday, July 2, 2018

Seoulful

My family and I were blessed to have been able to visit  the City of Seoul in South Korea a couple of months ago.


It was so beautiful! My top three favorites were:

1. Nami Island
2. Everland Theme Park
3. The sea gulls at the Hyundai River Cruise

The Koreans are friendlier too than the nationals of the other country we visited recently. 

Enough of the talk. Here are some pictures...

Nami Island







Everland

A rainy day for a theme park visit boohoo
FamBam
Fluffy Panda
Michael Jordan

Sea gulls at the Hyundai Cruise










I am too lazy to write about the stuff that we visited but I will do that soon, so for now, I hope you enjoyed the pics!


No comments: