Why the choice of words and grammar are very important

I am not a grammar Nazi (though I am slowly turning into one).  One of my reasons for re-checking my grammar is not to feel all high and mighty and superior to the rest of the earthlings, but to be clear about what I want to say or write about. I want people to understand if what I say had already happened, is about to happen or is currently happening.   I make a lot of grammatical mistakes, especially when in a hurry, but I try my very best to make sure that my subject and verb are good friends.  (I love my English teachers: Ms. Badeth Cabico, Sis. Josie Onag, Mrs. Convite- wherever you are, thank you!)

So anyways, while browsing for gift ideas at Lazada, I saw this nice toy:



See the description? Warning: Cannot Eat

Of course I wouldn't buy a toy that would eat my child, so this warning is really very helpful (my teeth are clenched while typing this)! It's a great gift for kids playing and learning (my face is now twisted in horror).

See how important grammar is?

But I will still buy this because it cannot eat my child.  Heheheheh.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARASSMENT FROM SMARTBRO

Firmoo Rainy Day Giveaway

My kid was bitten by a dog