Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Reva Slippers Sale at 2 Pairs for 100 pesos

I passed by the District in Imus, Cavite, and chanced about the Reva sale of slippers at two pairs for P100 only.   I am not sure if the sale is ongoing in all Reva outlets.

A pair is originally priced at P129, so the 2-for-100 sale is really a great buy.

The designs are limited and the slippers are  for men... and start at size 7.  Since I have big feet, I bought a pair for me (some designs are unisex, kahit panlalake ang itsura, ok lang.  I don't really care because I'll just use this inside the house). I also bought a few more pairs for hubby.  Uh, well, I hoarded, actually since  I was thinking, this can be a good Christmas gift for male relatives. It's so hard to think of gifts to buy for my uncles, cousins, etc, so I thought this would be a good gift idea. (Ang aga bumili ng pamasko diba?)

So, anyway, I bought six pairs. Here they are:




Ay, may magkamukha pala! Hahahaha! 

I hope there's still an ongoing sale this weekend as I will buy more. 

No comments: