Baking! Baking!

Sometime in November last year, a friend added me to a Facebook Group that's into baking.  Since I bake from time to time (never fully levelled up though), I was so surprised to be part of that group because the members shared tips to everyone, especially to forever beginners like me.

Because of that renewed passion for baking, which I knew in my heart just is just in the pit of my stomach, dormant, waiting and needing to be awakened, I enrolled in a beginner's baking class.
Here's what was taught/demonstrated (where we helped a bit).

Strawberry Chiffon Cake
 Chocolate Cake 
Ms. Joy of Baker's Bestfriend, demonstrating
how to frost a cake
Caramel Chocolate Cake
Tiramisu
Mocha Chiffon Cake
Mazapan de Casuy (my favorite)
Mazapan, Mocha Cake
and Swiss Rolls ("Pianono," sa mga tulad kong sosyal)
Seven (7) cakes for a 6-hour class
My dream: to bake a birthday cake for my little one. Sana bukas magawa ko ito. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I almost enrolled myself in culinary school last year, yung pang beginners lang. Kaso daw, if I'm not that serious about it, I should think about it because the chefs are strict and OC.

Naisip ko, gusto ko lang naman matutunan, mga every day pang-pinoy ulam, so hanap ako ng mas appropriate. In short, naduwag ako. :P

Anyway goodluck and looking for to your birthday cake post :)

Rae
jaja said…
Heheh! Ako kasi, gusto ko lang matuto. Di ko naman pangarap maging top chef, basta masabi ko lang na alam na. Depende na kung gusto ko siyang i-level up in the future diba?

Sana you would have the courage to try next time. Tapos, patikim!

Thanks thanks!!!

Popular posts from this blog

HARASSMENT FROM SMARTBRO

Firmoo Rainy Day Giveaway

My kid was bitten by a dog