Busy Weekend
It was Midterm Exams last week in school so I had two full weekends in my hands. Hubby and I declared that Saturday was Market Day and it follows that the kitchen will be busy with lots of cooking from us.
I started by "juicing" carrots, cucumber, apples and pineapples. I extracted the juice and separated the pulp. I made a separate extraction for the carrots and pineapples. The pulp from the carrots, I made into carrot cake, while I made pineapple jam from the pulp from pineapples. Yum Yum! The house was oozing with various fruity aroma the whole day!
Then I cooked Ginataang Tahong - steamed them first as I was going to bake the other half. Then I started baking my carrot cake. As soon as it was done, I put the some Tahong in the oven to bake. Wow, parang may party at parang may bisita!!!
![]() |
| Ginataang Tahong |
![]() |
| Baked Tahong |
![]() |
| Waiting for the pineapple jam to cool |
![]() |
| Carrot Cake |
And we ate them all!!!!




Comments