Nuffnang

this is about family and its ups and downs, living, and everything about life from a working mom's perspective.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

On stress and more stress

Sunset from a Tagaytay Window
S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how much cause words would not suffice to describe how stressed out I am. And considering that it's just the second month of the year! Whew!!!!

BUT...

I know things would soon be more relaxed.  So for now, I would have to contend with a prayer that I will feel better soon (cause I've been sick for what, 3 weeks at least!) and everything would be a breeze soon. 

I remember one of my favorite songs from one of my all-time favorite movies, The Sound of Music, "My Favorite Things."

"When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad."

Who are my favorite people? 
1. Hubby and Baby
2. Mama and Papa
3. Kuya and Eryx
4. Momi G, LA and Donat
5. Caru & Mamater

What are my favorite things?
1. Sunset
2. Chicharon
3. Fried Chicken and Gravy
4. Rain
5. Computer

And when I think of these, then I don't feel soooooo baaaaadddd!!!! (sabay kanta!)

So if you are stressed out there, isipin mo na lang na ako din!

Sunrise from a Tagaytay Window


No comments: